Personal training Markham
Personal training Markham provides in-home personal training in Markham locations to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Our trainers who are located in Markham can provide in-home personal training in your near you. Instead of you traveling to the gym, we can save you time by coming to your location.
What are the benefits of physical activities or exercise?
Exercising or doing some form of physical activity is very important in healthy lifestyle. What are its benefits?
- Lose weight in weight management program
- Reduce risks of cardiovascular diseases such at heart attacks, strokes
- Reduce risks of getting type 2 diabetes
- Reduce the risks of some cancers
- Increase bone strength, build strength in joints, have muscular strength
- Better muscle tone
- Increase mood and better mental health
- Reduce injury risks when doing tasks for activity of daily living
- Improve confidence and body image because you will feel better and look better
- Minimize injury risks or able to recover faster from injury due to an accidents i.e. falls, sprained ankle, etc.
- Older adults are more agile, quick in reacting to accidental falls and prevent it completely.
Public Health Agency of Canada’s Get Active Tips
Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) recommends Get Active Tips for adults (ages 18-64) to have at least 2.5 hours of exercise weekly. Spread out the moderate or vigorous aerobic activity throughout the week. Do at least 10 minutes of activity at a time. Choose activities that can build strength in your bones and muscles at least 2 times weekly. This means you will resistance training or weight training.
Ladies! you won’t have bulging muscles when you lift weights.
PHAC’s Get Active Tips for older adults (ages 65 and older): at least 2.5 hours of moderate to vigorous intensity aerobic activity each week, spread out aerobic activities into short sessions of 10 minutes or more, do muscle and bone strengthening activities at least 2 times weekly.
Hip fractures due to falls in older adults is one of the most common injuries. It also degrades the quality in older adults very rapidly – mainly, due to limited movement and high dependence on others.
In-home personal training in Markham
Personal Trainer Markham will help you remove the barriers to doing physical activities or exercise by coming to your location, rain or shine. In-home personal training is convenient, saves time from commuting to the gym, private and safe from injury.
Read about in-home personal training benefits.
Personal trainer profiles:
Francis Yu, certified personal trainer provides in-home personal training in your neighbourhood. An army reservist with the Canadian Army, he appreciates the importance of fitness and good nutrition for healthy living. More about Francis.
Contact Personal Training Markham NOW!
Call us now to book a FREE trial consultation session